Small hydraulic power, wind power, biomass power generation
Small hydropower station
- Small- and medium-sized hydropower station Market scale Cumulative total of 230,000 kW in scale of operation is expected to expand in the future
Certified capacity is 790,000 KW
Construction of a small hydropower plant of 49 Kw at Hakoda Ward, Higashi Izu-cho. Scheduled completion in September 2018
Progressively arrange the columns in the river systematically. We aim to add 2 or 3 plants per year.
• Realize regional disaster prevention and rich future with small hydropower generation
Organizations launched by Nuclear Energy Promotion Council (Prime Minister Koizumi and Hosokawa) launched as a nuclear power plant founder
• It is a power generation method that utilizes energy when water falls and turns a water wheel, attention as an environmentally friendly energy rooted in the area.
• Installation on stable rivers, stable sale for 24 hours
• By installing and operating small hydropower on rivers, the water right of the river becomes vested.
• Multiple generators can be installed in a row in the same river, so it is possible to increase the power generation output and achieve stable income.
• Reduce the income from local residents and water users.
• Contribution to local governments
Provide power source at the time of disaster occurrence, install mobile area power supply device as emergency power supply
Portable portable battery pack installation
• Provide natural energy at small hydropower stations considered safe and safe in areas with high IR effect of companies
Biomass power generation
- Types of biomass power generation
- 1，Combustion (woody biomass etc.)
- Method of generating woody biomass
- 1，Combustion power generation
A steam turbine is rotated with water vapor, so a large amount of fuel is necessary.
- 2，Carbonized gasification power generation
In the case of burning biomass, it becomes large scale, and since it requires a large amount of fuel, in recent years it is converted to carbonized gas power generation.