Save electricity fee with self-generated electricity!
Electricity generated during the day can be used directly at home, so electricity bills can be saved. Also, electricity left over at home during the day can be sold to a power company. Electricity is traded automatically, so troublesome operations and procedures are not necessary.
Osaka prefecture panel registration business operator
· The solar panel installation promotion enlightenment project is to promote the solar photovoltaic system manufacturer, the construction store and the dealer to desirable behavior so that the citizens can safely install photovoltaic modules on the existing housing roof, It is a project aimed at disseminating voluntary solar battery power generation facilities installation by citizens by registering and publishing what meets the requirements specified by the prefecture and cooperating with municipalities.
· Eiki Shoji is certified as a solar panel registered business operator in Osaka prefecture.
Construction and support of solar power stations
We support everything from selection of land to design, various applications, operation, maintenance, power sale from solar power generation business
- 1. Selection, design, construction of land
- Nagaku Shoji, who has a lot of experience in mega solar construction, will select the land with professional eyes and will provide reliable · optimum design and construction.
- 2. Various applications
- We will hand over various applications that customers feel troublesome. We will make all necessary applications such as electric power companies and government agencies.
- 3. Operation · Secure after-sales service
- With a specialized engineer, we have established a system that can respond instantly to any trouble. In addition, we have many options such as periodic maintenance and insurance.
- Installation of photovoltaic power plant in public facilities
- · Installation of photovoltaic power plant in public facilities such as Osaka prefecture, Sakai city, Fujieda city, Shizuoka prefecture
· Establishment at the roof of school, prefectural housing, waterworks bureau, public hall, installation on public road road, etc.
Installation history to 18 locations
· Clear the harsh conditions unique to public facilities.
Introduction of inspection equipment
In addition to the above periodic inspections, we also conduct inspections using the following inspection equipment “Solar power generation array tester SOKODES”. We also sell equipment. Please inquire in detail.
- Photovoltaic array tester Characteristics of SOKODES
It is an inspection device that can understand the cable and the interior of the module connecting the solar cell module and the degree of deterioration. By discovering disconnection inside the module at an early stage, it is possible to reduce power generation loss and to prevent fire caused by ignition of the module. It is a portable type that is convenient to carry and can inspect at night. This equipment (partly) utilizes the results of “New Energy Venture Technology Innovation Project (solar power generation)” entrusted by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO).
- Main functions of SOKODES
Detection of disconnection in the module Detection of a module in which a fault such as disconnection of the interconnector or the bus bar, peeling of the solder, burning or the like has occurred
· Detection of disconnection between modules Detection of defects of connectors such as disconnection of connection cables between the modules, connection failure, etc. –
· Estimation of deterioration situation Estimate the degree of deterioration of module from the change of measured resistance value by periodically measuring it
· Supports separation of causes It is possible to judge whether the failure factor is a failure caused by a high resistance (disconnection) in a situation where apparent decrease in power generation amount is observed, and classification as failure due to leakage current etc. Possible